Back Button


back

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Whats your favourite colour I ask my favourite four year girl? "PINK" she exclaims, whilst smiling her sunny smile!
Why do girls love the colour pink? Why are all baby girls clothes almost ALWAYS exclusively pink?
It almost an instinctual ..it could be named the "pink instinct"...!  


When thinking PINK, I reflect on my beautifully wise grandmother, who was famous for saying; "Men, please leave one colour for the girls". She was obviously not a fan of a man in a pink shirt, or a pink tie! 

Come on girls, lets celebrate, rejoice in fact, in the colour pink, today and everyday!

I was out wondering around with my little ladies over the weekend, as we stumbled upon a stunning
Pink Poppy display,  inspiration for today post!

No comments:

Post a Comment